NFINITY1-1M Lumenera’s INFINITY1-1M digital camera is a cost-effective, versatile solution for clinical, life science, materials science and educational professionals. With 1280x1024 resolution and 30 fps frame rate, the INFINITY1-1M delivers outstanding image quality and fast preview for a wide variety of applications. The low noise characteristic of the INFINITY1-1 progressive scan 1.3 megapixel image sensor results in crisp quality for the most demanding microscopy applications including life science and material science applications. Full Image Analysis Software Included INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive image capture program, and INFINITY ANALYZE, a full image analysis software package offering camera control, measurement, annotations, tiling and post-capture enhancement, are both included. Camera and software are combined to create a complete microscopy imaging solution for your application. USB 2.0 Plug-and-Play Interface Once the software has been installed, running one or more cameras on a single computer is as simple as plugging them into a high-speed USB 2.0 port. This camera is compatible with the USB 3.0 interface, supporting the existing USB 2.0 frame rates. Third-Party Software Integration INFINITY cameras are integrated into a variety of third-party software packages through direct drivers or with TWAIN support. Mac Camera Software A Mac camera driver, capture application and ImageJ plug-in are available for the INFINITY1-1M. Refer to the Lumenera website at www.lumenera.com for up-to-date details. Superior Technical Assistance Center (TAC) All Lumenera cameras are supported by an experienced team of technical support and imaging experts widely acclaimed in the industry. As a Lumenera customer you gain access to the TAC group and knowledge base, providing full support for cameras, software and microscopy applications.
• 30 fps at full 1280x1024 resolution and 120 fps at 640x480 resolution
• Select 8 & 10-bit pixel data modes
• Compact design equipped with a C-Mount, facilitating installation on all microscope configurations including upright, inverted and stereo
• Software compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Mac OS X 10.7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems • Includes TWAIN and DirectX/ Direct Show support
• Life Science • Material Sciences • Inspection • Geology
• Four (4) year warranty Microscope Coupler
• Recommend 0.5x C-Mount coupler