- Optical System: AIS Infinity Optical System, anti-fungal.
- Observation Method: Brightfield, Phase Contrast.
- Viewing Body: Trinocular, inclined 45°; Interpupillary distance: 54-75mm, Siedentopf type; Eyepiece/camera port (standard): 100/0:80/20.
- Eyepieces: WF10x/22mm field of view focusable eyepieces with roll-down eyeguards; Optional 15x/16mm, 20x/12.5mm.
- Nosepiece: Side facing quintuple nosepiece.
- Objectives: LWD Plan Achromat 4x, LWD Plan Phase 10x and 20x.
- Stage: Fixed, plain stage, 160mm x 250mm with glass and aluminum insert plates; (Optional attachable mechanical stage right hand coaxial control, movement range 120mm x 78mm).
- Condenser: ELWD Condenser N.A. 0.3, W.D. 72mm.
- Slider: Pre-centered phase slider 4x/10x, 20x/40x annuli and BF position; secondary slider for filters for enhanced illumination techniques.
- Stand: Cast alloy aluminum
- Illumination: 5-watt LED with variable intensity control; LED bulb is rated for over 25,000 hours of continued use; universal power supply 110-240v
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focus with adjustable tension control; all brass gears.
- Accessories: Green 550nm interference and ground glass, Dust cover and instruction manual.
- Certification: ISO 9001: 2018 and ISO 14001: 2018; UL approved; CE anti-mold.
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components; 1-year warranty on LED bulb
- Microscope Dimensions (LWH): 515mm x 248mm x 473mm (without fluorescence)
- Physical Weight: 21.5 lbs.
- Shipping size: 28x25x13 inches
- Shipping weight: 24 lbs. (without fluorescence)"
Accu-Scope EXI-310 Trinocular Microscope with Plan Phase Objectives