The new Excelis™ 4K Ultra High Definition color camera delivers fast, full 4K, 2160p live images to a 4K monitor. The Excelis 4K produces video and images with outstanding color performance, exceptional resolution and clarity for microscopy imaging in clinical, research and educational environments. The Excelis 4K gives you 3 ways to connect and view images. Connect directly to a 4K monitor with the included HDMI cable and control the camera via its built-in software -- no need for a PC! Connect the camera to a PC with the supplied USB 3.0 cable and use our full-featured CaptaVision+ imaging software to control the camera, snap and measure images. Connect the camera to an Ethernet port and it can be controlled via a PC connected to the same local area network (LAN) via CaptaVision+ software. The new CaptaVision+ software also brings a new dimension to imaging with real-time stitching, real-time intelligent flatfield correction, depth of field fusion, dynamic measurements, and much more!
- Incredible resolution (4X higher than HD!) and superb color rendition
- View full 4K 2160p live images at 30fps via HDMI to a 4K monitor (user supplied)
- 3 ways to connect: HDMI, USB 3.0 and Ethernet (Ethernet cable not supplied)
- Real-time stitching (via CaptaVision+)
- Depth of field fusion (via CaptaVision+)
- Intelligent flatfield correction (via Captavision+)
- Sony IMX183C color CMOS sensor
- On-board software provides stand-alone operation without the need for a PC. Just use the included mouse to adjust camera settings, capture images and video to a USB stick, calibrate the camera, and measure features in samples.
- New CaptaVision+ Imaging Software (included) delivers full camera control, advanced image processing, customizable user interface, static and dynamic measurements with layers, and more (requires PC; not included).
- Standard C-mount easily adapts to most microscopes; 0.65X camera adapter recommended.
- 1-year warranty
- In the box: Excelis 4K Camera, USB 3.0 Cable, USB 2.0 Cable, USB 2.0 mouse, power adapter and cable, CaptaVision+ Imaging Software