- HD live imaging for scientific and industrial applications. Capture 5MP still images.
- View and capture images without a PC (HDMI monitor required).
- Built-in mouse control software for HDMI viewing and recording without a computer.
- CaptaVision Imaging Software (included) extends the capabilities of the Excelis HD with advanced image processing and measurement features (requires PC; not included).
- Standard C-mount easily adapts to most microscopes; 0.5x camera adapter recommended.
- 1-year warranty
- In the box: Excelis HD Camera, HDMI Cable, USB 2.0 Cable, 12V Power Adapter, 8GB SD Card, USB Mouse, CaptaVision PC Imaging Software
|Sensor||1/2.5" Aptina MT9P031 color CMOS, 2.2µm pixels|
|Live Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Capture Resolution||5MP (2592 x 1944)|
|Frame Rate||HDMI: 30fps / USB2.0: 15fps|
|Image Capture||Hi Speed SD Card (4GB); (accepts Class 10 SD card, 32GB maximum)|
|Video Capture||HDMI: 1080p, 15fps to SD Card / USB2.0: 1080p, 15fps to PC|
|Exposure Time||0.001 sec – 10.0 sec|
|Other Settings||Gain, Gamma, Saturation, Brightness, Sharpness|
|Built-in Software (stand-alone operation)||Cloud 1.0 (on-screen live image measurement is not available with Excelis HD Lite cameras)|
|PC Imaging Software||CaptaVision Imaging Software (for PC only; Mac OS not supported)|
Advanced Camera Controls: still image measurement and annotation, flatfield correction; extended depth of focus (focus stacking); image stitching; HDR (High Dynamic Range) function
Image Types: JPG and TIF
|Output Mode||HDMI or USB2.0|
|System Requirements (for PC Imaging Software)||Intel Core i5 processor (Dual Core or more); 16GB RAM or more; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed port or higher|
|Power Supply||DC 12V/1A|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount lens adapter, 0.5x recommended|
Excelis™ HD Lite Camera