Labpol Duo 8-12 convertible twin grinding/polishing machine. Variable speed 0-500 rpm
A versatile twin disc convertible design grinding/polishing machine that can be configured with dual platens (same size or different size) as required, 8 inch (203mm), 230mm, 250mm or 12 inch (305mm). To change the configurations simply remove the platens and lift from the retaining pegs located on the platen bases and replace with other platens.
The Labpol Duo 8-12 features a single EZ-DRO (digital read out) for simple user operation of the dual platens. Platens can be operated simultaneously at 0-500 rpm in both directions, clock wise (CW) and counter clock wise (CCW).
The unit has a 1HP (0.75 kW) motor and a single controller operating both platens at variable speed between 0-500 rpm.
- Variable Speed: 1HP (0.75kW) motor and controller.
- Platen Supports:
- Quick Release system for changing platens.
- Diameter of Platens:
- 8" (203mm), 230mm, 250mm, 12"(305mm)
- Water inlet and outlet in rear panel. Flexible tap with flexible hose to direct water to any pat of platen to direct water to any part of platen.
- Demand Speed CW and CCW 0-500rpm. Set speed on a “single” EZ-DRO (digital read out).
- Width: 29" ( 735mm)
- Depth: 29" (735mm) (add 1" (30mm) for inlet/outlet on rear panel.
- Height: 16" (385mm)
- Weight: 150 lbs (70 Kg)