Simply connect it directly to the USB port of your PC, and it can operate without an external power supply or additional interface unit.
It can also be used simultaneously with multiple axes via a USB hub.
Easy-to-use dedicated measurement application and communication software (free of charge) are also available.
Maximum resolution of 0.1 µm and accuracy of 1 µm are achieved in a slim body of 8 mm in diameter.
A highly durable mechanical structure has been adopted to achieve over 320 million sliding cycles.
- Measuring range : 5 mm, 12 mm, 30 mm (made to order)
- Maximum resolution : 0.1 µm, 0.5 µm
- Accuracy : 1 µm p-p, 1.5 µm p-p (depends on the model)
- Maximum response speed : 80 m/min
- Bearing structure : Improved sliding performance through the use of highly durable ball spline bearings
- High durability : 320 million sliding cycles or more (under continuous evaluation as of January 2021)
- Protection grade : IP67 (with air connected on right angle types)
- Built-in reference point
- Communication I/F : USB2.0FS compatible (Type A standard connector)
- Flange type is also available for strong fixing.