Introducing Meiji Techno America’s new EM-20 Turret Stereo Microscope features fixed magnifications of 10X and 30X. Designed with ergonomics in mind it is equipped with a Binocular 45° inclined tubes. The EM-20 is a complete microscope system which includes the 10X/20mm eyepieces, Incident and Transmitted LED rechargeable stand with dual variable intensity controls, Turret Stereo Microscope Body. The EM-20 includes energy-efficient variable LED illumination dual spring loaded stage clips and One ± 5 diopter adjustment, Interpupillary distance adjustable between 55 mm and 75 mm. The stand is also equipped with a Auto Voltage Sensing Power Supply. Ideal for K-12, middle School, Junior High, High School classroom. This new series of stereo microscopes is affordable and built with a cast aluminum frame.
•Binocular 45° inclined tubes, One ± 5 diopter adjustment, Interpupillary distance adjustable between 55 mm and 75 mm
•Paired WF 10x/20mm eyepieces
•Revolving nosepiece with Dual 1x/3x (EM-20) and 2x/4x (EM-21) magnification objective with field of views of 20/10/6.7 mm and 20/10/5 mm.
• Magnifications from 10x up to 30x, 20x and 40x with working distance 60 mm.
•All optical parts are anti-fungus treated
•Rack and pinion design. Ergonomically designed base with 2 object clamps.
• Alloy metal cast, hardened off-white coated.
• Built-in rechargeable 1.800 mAh battery and external power supply.
•Can be operated cordlessly, due to its rechargeable feature.
•Coarse adjustment with tension control.
• The 1 W transmitted and incident LED illuminators can be used simultaneously.
•Both light intensities can be adjusted separately. Rechargeable batteries enable portability.
• EM-20 Series Binocular Entry-Level 1X, 3X Incident and Transmitted Turret Stereo Rechargeable Microscope
• Dust Cover for EM-20 Series
• Rubber Eyeguards for the EM-20 Series (paired) included
• EM-20 Series Meiji Techno Instruction Manual included
• Manufactured: 100% MADE IN HOLLAND
• Warranty: 2 YEARS WARRANTY
$399.00 Regular Price