Evaluation of drill cuttings in mud logging to determine their porosity requires a stereo microscope. Samples are typically classified as different rock types and pores of the cuttings examined for oil traces and their ability to hold oil and gas.
- Stereo Microscope Body: Meiji trinocular stereo zoom microscope body with 0.7x-4.5x zoom range. Eyetubes are inclined 45°, interpupillary distance adjusts from 54mm - 75mm. Dual eyetube diopters +/-5.
- Eyepieces: Includes Widefield 10x eyepieces, field of view 23mm.
- Working Distance: 93mm
- Total Magnification: 7x-45x.
- Stand: External illuminated pole stand with coarse focusing block, incident light LED brightfield illumination rotatable mirror in base for "pseudo" LED transmitted light darkfield illumination. Dual variable intensity controls, clear glass stage plate, two stage clips.
- Focusing Holder: Focusing holder has coarse focusing.
- Illumination: Dual LED pipe light illuminator.
- Included: Includes eyeshields, owner's manual and dust cover.
- Dimensions: Microscope base is 6.3" wide x 9.4" long.
- Warranty: Microscope includes a lifetime limited warranty, illuminator one-year warranty.
Meiji Techno Stereo Zoom Pseudo-Darkfield Mud Logging Microscope
$2,937.00 Regular Price