- The electromagnetic force motor used in the loading mechanism enables the test force to be freely selected (see test force specifications) over the wide range of 0.4903mN to 19610mN (0.05gf to 2 kgf). It is also possible to freely set load dwell times. Now your desire for absolute control over the indentation size in Vickers hardness testing can be satisfied. The HM-200 series always offers the test force most appropriate for the specimen material and shape.
- The long working distance objectives used enable a very comfortable working distance between the objective and the specimen surface. This, greatly reduces the possibility of collision between the specimen and the objective during focusing operations. (e.g. for 50X objectives: 1.1mm for conventional models, 2.5mm for HM-200 series)
- Newly-designed ‘MH Plan’ objectives are optimized for measuring indentation images. The lineup includes 6 types of long working distance objectives: 10X, 20X, 50X and 100X for measuring indentation images, and 2X and 5X for enabling wide-range measurement around indentations.
- LEDs, which have a longer life, produce less heat, consume less power and are more energy efficient than incandescent bulbs, are employed for the illumination system.
- The motorized turret allows for up to 4 objective lenses and 2 indenter assemblies to be mounted at the same time.
- Technical Data
Test force range:
HM-210A: 9 steps + arbitrary test force
HM-220A: 19 steps + arbitrary test force
Load dwell time: 0 - 999s
Manual XY stage unit
Stage size: 100x100mm
Travel range: 25x25mm
with Digimatic in/mm micrometer heads
Max. specimen height: 133mm (Stage size: 25 x 25mm)
Max. specimen height: 121mm (Stage size: 50 x 50mm)
Max. specimen depth: 160mm (from the center of indenter)
Optical path: 4-port objectives switching system of Infinity-correction optical system
Resolution: 0.01μm (When using objectives of X40 or more)
Data output: Serial interface (RS-232),
Digimatic interface, USB 2.0
Power supply: 39VA 100-125/220-240V AC, 50/60Hz
Dimensions: (W x D x H): 315x671x595mm
- Technical Data
Please contact us for a detailed configuration and quote.
Mitutoyo HM-210/220 Series 810- Micro Vickers Hardness Tester