Observation with a crisp and high-resolution erect image and a wide field of view.
- Measuring accuracy that is highest in its class (and conforms to JIS B 7153).
- Illumination unit (reflected/transmitted) selectable from a high-intensity LED.
- Quick-release mechanism useful for moving the stage quickly when measuring workpieces that are large in size or quantity.
- Dedicated camera port allows for simultaneous eyepiece and digital observation.
- XY stage travel range
- 4 x 4" / 100 x 100mm
- Z-axis travel range
- 6" / 150mm
- Focusing method
- Manual focusing (Coarse focusing: 30mm/rev., Fine focusing: 0.2mm/rev.)
- Measurement method
- Linear encoder (2-axis model: X / Y-axis)
- Resolution (switchable)
- .0001" / .00005" / .00001" (0.001mm / 0.0005mm / 0.0001mm)
- Measuring accuracy (at 20˚C)
- XY-axis: (2.2+0.02L)μm, L = Measuring length (mm) when not loaded, JIS B 7153
- Indication accuracy (at 20˚C)
- X and Y axes with Quick-release mechanism
- XY stage top size
- 11 x 11" / 280 x 280mm
- Effective glass size
- 7 x 7" / 180 x 180mm
- Max. stage loading
- 22lbs / 10kg
See our objectives page for order objectives
Mitutoyo Measuring Microscope MF-UA1010D