This light source uses cold light to illuminate all types of objects in industrial and life science applications. It is an attractive alternative to conventional halogen cold light sources.
The KL 300 LED has a smart design and can be mounted to any microscope stand or used as a stand-alone illumination device.
Its brightness is equivalent to a 30-watt halogen cold light source. Therefore, it is optimized as a standard illumination system for the requirements of routine microscopes.
- extremely long lifetime, at least 50,000 hours
- 80 percent lower energy consumption compared to conventional halogen light sources, additional potential to save money
- emits white light
- no change of color temperature while dimming the light source
- higher light intensities can be focused to a very small field of view
- each light guide of the KL 300 series can be connected to the KL 300 LED
- offers simple operation
|Part number||120 300|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||(mm) / (inch)||107 x 114 x 61 / 4.2" x 4.5" x 2.4"|
|Cooling||Convection - no fan|
|Operating voltage, frequency||100 - 240 V ̴ , 50 - 60 Hz|
|Input voltage||(V)||9 V|
|Power consumption||(VA)||Max. 5|
|Average LED life time||(h)||> 50,000¹|
|Luminous flux||(lm)||Approx. 80²|
|Color temperature||(K)||Approx. 5,600|
|Active light guide diameter||(mm)||Max. 6|
|Marking / Approval||CE (power supply: CE, UL, PSE)|