As the standard LED fiber optic light source in the SCHOTT ColdVision range, the MC-LS delivers exceptional light output from its high-brightness LED engine. Developed for stereo microscopy, the design of the light source makes it highly suitable for desktop usage, where its USB port can easily connect to application software systems.
• Can be controlled by digital remote control via USB port (virtual RS232) or built-in 9- pin connector (analog).
• Wide range of power supplies, all compliant with international standards.
• Continuous dimming from 0-100%
• Temperature monitoring for protection of the LED light engine
• Robust industrial design with a small footprint and ultra-quiet operation.
• High resistance to vibration and shock
• Long-life, high-efficiency, maintenance-free LED light engine
• Low power consumption
• Over 10% higher output than EKE halogen light sources*
• Stable light output with minimal variation in color temperature
• ETL approved, RoHS compliant
• Compatible with COLDVision light guides
Dimensions Length: 158 mm (6.2 inches)
Width: 145 mm (5.7 inches)
Height: 98 mm (3.9 inches)
Weight 2.0 kg (4.62 lbs)
Luminous flux 850 lm*
Lamp lifetime 50.000 h
Operating Temperature 0° C (32° F) to 40° C (104° F)
Color Temperature 5400 K
Power Input Rating 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 1.5A
Power Consumption 60 Watts