- The Lathe is equipped with geared headstock, hardened and ground bed ways. Larger models are built on one piece casting bases for rigidity.
- Hardened and ground gears in headstock for long lasting wear.
- Induction hardened and ground bed ways for smooth longitudinal movements.
- Spindle supported by 2 high precision tapered roller bearings.
- Carriage equipped with overload clutch to protect gears and screws.
- Quick change totally enclosed gearbox offers wide range of threads.
- Oil bath lube system keeps gears and shafts well lubricated.
- Oversized compound, apron and cross slide offer better cutting stability compare with similar size models available in F and V models.
- Jog button for easy engagement of gears and inching of spindle rotation.
- Digital Variable Speed in VS and V models allow easy change of spindle speed by dialing, it also operates on 3 phase or single phase power supply.
- Gapped bed allow large work piece to be chucked when needed.
- Removable gap
- Steady rest
- Coolant system
- Full length splash guard
- 4 way tool post
- Back plate
- Foot brake
- Thread dial
- Center sleeves
- Dead centers
- Tool kit
- 3 jaw chuck
- 4 jaw chuck
- Chuck guard
- Follow rest
- Taper attachment
- Quick change tool holder
- Liver Center
- Drill chuck
- Face plate
- Micrometer carriage stop
- 5C collet closure
- 2 axes digital readout system
- 440V transformer
Item does not qualify for free shipping.
Sharp Industries 13" x 40" Vari Speed Precision Lathe - 1340VS